Specialist finishes enrich your interaction with paper products.
Have you ever held a book in your hand and wondered at the luxurious texture of the cover? Have you run your fingers over the glossy image that contrasts sharply with the matte background? Have you noticed the metallic glint on the title and felt how it bulges out slightly from the rest of the cover?
All these “special effects” are called finishes. They are added to the paper either during or after the printing process and are designed to enhance the completed product, be it a book cover, a business card or a presentation folder, among others.
Jetline offers a wide range of specialist finishes – speak to us to find out what is possible.
HOW TO GET A QUOTE
- For Quote RequestBound documents are used every single day in boardrooms across…BindingAd_Obakeng4 Nov 2020
- For Quote RequestDie-cutting is, in very basic terms, the use of custom-shaped…Die CuttingAd_Obakeng4 Nov 2020
- For Quote RequestEncapsulation is the total encasement of a single-sheet paper product…EncapsulationAd_Obakeng28 Jan 2021
- Books, Manuals and Reports (5)
- Business Stationery (8)
- Calendars and Planners (8)
- CD, DVD & USB (6)
- Custom Décor (1)
- Design Services (5)
- Industry Specific (7)
- Marketing Materials (7)
- Banners and Signs (10)
- Packaging and Labelling (4)
- Personal Printing (1)
- Photographic Products (12)
- Promotional Events & Gifting (3)
- Retail and Exhibition Displays (25)
- Safety Products (3)
- Specialist Finishes (5)
- Vehicle Branding (3)
- Architects & Engineers (1)
- Estate Agents (1)
- Hospitality & Restaurant (5)